Skip to content
- Prior to burning your candle, trim the wick to at least 0.5cm . This helps prevents uneven burning & sooting.
- Burn the candle for 2-3 hours each time to ensure the candle burns evenly. This also ensures that the soy wax will melt all the way to the edge of the jar and prevents 'tunnelling'.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended and do not place it near anything that can catch fire.
- Don't burn a candle all the way down. For safety measures, stop burning a candle when there is around 0.5cm of wax left in the vessel.
- To prevent burns, never touch or move a burning candle until the container has completely cooled.
- Use a candle snuffer or dip the wick into the melted wax to extinguish the flame. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.